- Gheegle: (Filipino) The urge to pinch or squeeze something that is unbearably cute.
- Cualacino: (Italian) The mark left on a table by a cold glass.
- Sgriob: (Gaelic) The itchiness that overcomes the upper lip just before taking a sip of whisky
- L’esprit de escalier: (French) The feeling you get after leaving a conversation, when you think of all the things you should have said. Translated it means “the spirit of the staircase.”
- Pari-pari and Saku-saku: (Japanese) Hard-crispy verses Soft-crispy, i.e. a rice cracker versus fried chicken
- Stam: (Hebrew) An agreement out of amusement and frustration that something doesn’t have a satisfactory answer among those talking.
- Forelsket: (Norwegian) The euphoria you experience when you are first falling in love.
- Pena ajena: (Mexican Spanish) The embarrassment you feel watching someone else’s humiliation.
Source: Rana June