Sadly, I am seen as something of a simpleton with sacks of simple, sordid suggestions and statements. The stigma served to me is something short of spectacular and somewhat stimulating. I shall be stoic and shrug off all stultification and stand solid, sustaining my simple speech so as to stay sincere to self. Someone sufficiently smart to substantiate something somewhat substandard should not speak sparingly. This sojourn into my subconscious is meant specifically to sensitize the segregated segment of society specified by their synthesis.
In summation i am simply scripting this synopsis to show how splendid it is to scribble seemingly shoddy shite.
I love you through and through. I love your top side, I love your bottom side, I love your inside and outside I love your happy side, your sad side. Your silly side and mad side, I love your fingers and toes, Your ears and nose I love your hair and eyes, Your giggles and cries I love you running and walking Silent and Talking, I love you through and through, Yesterday, today and tomorrow too.
Once you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, no matter how improbable, must be the truth.
Arthur Conan Doyle
I’m a great believer in luck, and I find the harder I work the more I have of it.
Before God and All mankind.
I pledge the love and loyalty of my heart
The wisdom and courage of my mind,
The strength and vigor of my body.
In the service of my fellow citizens
I promise to stand up for justice,
Brotherhood and Peace, to work diligently and creatively,
To think generously and honestly, so that,
Jamaica may, under God, increase in beauty, fellowship
and prosperity, and play her part in advancing the welfare
of the whole human race.
National Pledge of Jamaica
These are perfect for spicing up your facebook/twitter status when you have nothing to say.
- Dear Week, I’m so over you. I’m leaving you for your best friend, Weekend. Don’t try to find us for at least 2 days. Love (not really), Me
- [Name] thinks that if your relationship status says, “It’s complicated” that you should stop kidding yourself and change it to “Single”
- I sometimes watch birds and wonder “If I could fly who would I shit on?”
- Always give 100% at work: 12% Monday, 23% Tuesday, 40% Wednesday, 20% Thursday, 5% Friday
- [Name] is based on a true story. The characters and events in his life are real. Any similarity to real persons, living or dead, is pityful cause his life sucks
- I never forget a face, but in your case I’ll be glad to make an exception
- I always wanted to be somebody, but now I realize I should have been more specific
- If I agreed with you we’d both be wrong.
- I think that if I died and went straight to hell it would take me at least a week to realize I wasn’t at work anymore.
- Dear Monday: I want to break up. I am seeing Tuesday and dreaming about Friday. Sorry. It’s not me — it’s you. Continue reading…