Leave a Reply

Prove that you're human * Time limit is exhausted. Please reload the CAPTCHA.


  1. Ben

    I believe this is from his novel “Haunted”?

    Never underestimate the power of spite and bitterness. Sad but true.

  2. Actually we shouldn’t care at all about people who are not an issue in our lives

  3. mae

    like they said…never tell everyone about your problems. 20% don’t care and the remaining 80% are just happy you have them!

  4. Cheese Ball

    I lyke des quote reminds me of time my sister tried to kill me but instead i had baby. HAHAHAHAHA good times.

  5. 123456

    CheeseBall, please stop breeding.

  6. SchismApparel

    Said best by my favorite author Chuck Palahniuk

  7. morkster

    Inner happiness is narcissmmmmm

  8. Pingback: shooter45 | Pearltrees

Next ArticleQuotes to live by